15+ Love Quotes

Posted by Unknown On 0 comments

"Real love" doesn't care about body type,model looks,or wallet size.It only cares about what's inside.

Love Quotes

Love doesn't make the world go round.Love is what makes the ride wortwhile.

Love Quotes

True love never dies it only gets stronger with me.

Love Quotes

Spread love everywhere you go.Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.

Love Quotes

I'd like to run away from you,But if you didn't come and find me...i would die.

Love Quotes

I wanna be your favorite hello and your hardest good.

Love Quotes

I don't care if we talk about absolutely nothing,I just want to talk to you.

Love Quotes

Real love is not based on romance,candle light dinner and walks along the beach.In fact,is based on respect,compromise,care and trust.

Love Quotes

People build up walks,not to keep others out but to see who cares enough to break them down.

Love Quotes

One day you i meet someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be with you in your future.

Love Quotes

Every says you only fall in love once,But thats not true,because every time i see you,I fall in love all over again.

Love Quotes

I love him today more than yesterday but nothing compared to tomorror

Love Quotes

No matter how "bust"a person is,if they really care,they will always find the time for you.

Love Quotes

I love you every step of the way.

Love Quotes

My heart longs for you,my soul dies for you,my eyes cry for you,my empty arms reach out for you

Love Quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment